Thursday, 4 August 2016

Overstrand to Cromer

We drove to Overstrand this week and walked to Cromer along the cliff top:
The golf course was on our left. I am really glad I don't have to aim a ball here, with all these bunkers around it:

I forgot to photograph Cromer but it wasn't too busy. We bought ourselves a nice ice cream. DB has apple crumble, E. had gooseberry and I had rhubarb and ginger.

We then walked back along the beach and had lunch at the cafe in Overstrand at the top of the steps. All in all a 4 mile walk which took us 1 1/2 hours.

2 comments:

  1. That brought back memories. A few years ago we stayed near Overstrand with my young daughters and walked from there to Cromer. But we walked along the beach.

    We loved the ice creams from the little Italian ice cream shop near the life boat place. We had a couple of breakfasts in the café you mention.

    We must go back as it was all lovely.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.